Cookie Dough Recipe: all mixed by hand/spoon
- 1/4 C Butter, softened
- 1/4 C Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- pinch salt
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees, line a muffin/cupcake pan with cupcake papers. Make the Cookie Dough
2. First up, softened butter into a bowl, stir in sugars till well incorporated.
3. Stir in vanilla, flour, and salt, it might be dry, but it will come together
4. Once flour is incorporated, mix with your hands, add chocolate chips, and begin to form as a log diameter similar to the size of an Oreo cookie.
5. Slice the dough into 12 even slices, and put Oreos into your muffin pan. Place the dough onto each cookie, form on top to fit nice, if cookie dough overlaps just form around the cookie.
Before formed on top of and around cookie.
ONTO THE CHEESECAKE!!!!!!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
1. Whip the cream cheese in your mixer, slowly pour in sugar and flour, scrape down the sides and mix more.
2. Whip in Vanilla Extract and Egg until incorporated, scrape sides and whip.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture onto each cookie. The mixture is super thick, so work with it. This should make just enough for 12 cookies.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheesecake is completely set. Cool to room temperature, and the refridegerate until completely chilled.
5. When ready to serve, remove paper cup liner and garnish with mini chocolate chips.