Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ooey Gooey Chocolate and Chewy

Time for another sinful treat! My husband decided to buy a bulk container of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because we are trying to sell our house and he believes he needs to bake cookies everytime we have a showing or open house. I can do without the fresh cookie dough because I will eat it! I do not need to eat this stuff!! That being said, today was an 'I am going to eat Cookie Dough' Day. I had to great creative to make it worth my cheating. So here we go!

  • Get a bag of marshmellows and your favorite cookie dough

  • Whether you make your cookie dough or buy it already made, do that first!

  • Scoop your cookie dough and form a big ball of cookie dough around one big marshmellow

  • Put onto your baking sheet, add parchment paper to make for easy clean up.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until nice and chewy. NOTE: the marshmellow wont melt into the cookie until you bring it out of the oven, don't be alarmed! You get a large chocolate chip marshmellow ooey gooey chocolate and chewy cookie! Beware very messy, enjoy with some milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment